Vietnam is a developing country. To meet the market demand, factories, enterprises, small and medium-sized companies were born in series. Below is a summary of the largest corporations and companies in Vietnam so far.
- Samsung Electronics Vietnam Thai Nguyen Co., Ltd
- Vietnam Electricity Group - EVN
- Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation - Petrovietnam
- Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group
- Vietnam National Petroleum Group - Petrolimex
- Vingroup - JSC
- Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group - Vinacomin
- Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development - Agribank
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam - BIDV
- Mobile World Investment Corporation (MWG)
Perhaps no one living in this modern society of the 4.0 era does not know about Samsung. This is a leading electronic company brand globally, has long built a reputation, and made customers' trust. At the same time, Samsung has also created a loyal customer base until now.
Samsung Electronics Vietnam Thai Nguyen Co., Ltd is a mobile device assembly and component manufacturing factory with 65.000 employees. The leading unit in the field of electronics is setting up a factory in Vietnam.
Samsung Electronics Vietnam Thai Nguyen has main business lines: electronic components, mobile phones, sales, and electronics distribution. The company also provides products such as mobile phones, electronic components, computers, televisions. Besides, Samsung Electronics Vietnam Thai Nguyen also offers electronic components assembly services.
The Vietnam Electricity Group was established to ensure a timely and sufficient supply of electricity according to the needs of the National Power System with high quality and stability. Improving the management and administration capabilities of the company to achieve the goal of 'Safety - Efficiency - Quality - Continuity' is the operating principle of Vietnam Electricity.
Main business sectors:
- Producing, transmitting, distributing, and trading in electricity; command and operate the production, transmission, distribution, and distribution of electricity in the national electricity system.
- Import and export of electricity.
- Investment and management of investment capital in power projects.
- Manage, operate, repair, maintain, overhaul, renovate and upgrade electrical, mechanical, control, and automation equipment in the production line, transmission, and distribution of electricity, electrical works, electrical experiment.
- Project management consultancy, design survey consultancy, verification, construction supervision consultancy for power source works, transmission line, and substation work.
The Vietnam Oil and Gas Group is one of the country's economic pillars, performing the Government's macroeconomic regulation tool's role and plays an essential role in the state budget. The Group has a strong workforce of nearly 60.000 people, is highly qualified, and owns oil and gas activities at home and abroad.
The Vietnam Oil and Gas Group has built a complete and synchronous oil and gas industry system from oil and gas prospection, exploration, and production to the development of gas - electricity - processing and oil and gas services. This makes an essential contribution to ensuring the country's energy security. Vietnam Oil and Gas Group is a pioneer in international cooperation, integration, and investment expansion abroad. Up to now, the group is implementing oil and gas activities in 14 countries around the world.
Vietnam Oil and Gas Group is the core and critical unit of the oil and gas industry; be the mainstay, the locomotive leading other economic fields to develop; contributed important achievements in the cause of national construction and development.
- Head office: No. 18 Lang Ha, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Phone: 024 3825 2526
- Website: www.pvn.vn
This is a telecommunications and technology corporation in Vietnam.
Viettel's most prominent product is the Viettel mobile network, and Viettel Telecom is currently the operator holding the largest market share in the Vietnamese telecommunications service market.
Currently, Viettel has invested in 10 foreign markets distributed in 3 continents: Asia, America, Africa. In 2018, Viettel was evaluated as one of the fastest-growing telecommunications companies in the world. In 2019, Viettel entered the list of Top 15 largest telecommunications companies globally in terms of the number of subscribers and entered the Top 40 telecommunications companies with the highest revenue in the world. Viettel's brand value was determined by Brand Finance to be $4.3 billion - one of the top 500 most significant brands in the world and the most valuable brand in Vietnam.
In terms of business, Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group conducts business in a variety of fields, typically: providing telecommunications products and services, television, multimedia communication; commercial activities, postal, delivery, ...
- Address: Lot D26, Lane 3, Ton That Thuyet, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi
- Phone: (84-24) 62556789
- Website: www.viettel.com.vn
Vietnam National Petroleum Group has the international transaction name of Vietnam National Petroleum Group, abbreviated as Petrolimex. Petrolimex is a specially ranked enterprise with a nationwide scale, ensuring the majority of the country's petroleum market share.
Vietnam National Petroleum Group has many fields, industries, and business lines, most of which are related to petroleum:
- Import-export and trading in petroleum.
- Producing and supplying petrochemical products, materials, and equipment for the petroleum industry and other industries.
- Petroleum transportation business and oil port depot.
- Survey, design, and construction of petroleum and civil works.
- Hotel services and travel services.
- Real estate.
- Liquefied gas.
- General import and export. Mechanical.
- Telecommunications and automation.
- Head office: 1 Kham Thien, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Phone: (024) 3851-2603
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.petrolimex.com.vn
In the spirit of sustainable and professional development, Vingroup has focused on developing an ecosystem of 6 core areas: Real Estate (Vinhomes; Vincom Office); Retail (Vincom, VinMart, VinFashion VinDS, VinPro); Resort tourism - entertainment (Vinpearl and Vinpearl Land); Medical with Vinmec brand; Education with Vinschool brand and Agriculture with VinEco brand.
Vingroup is one of the leading developers with model projects in real estate: Vinhomes Riverside, Royal City, Times City… Vingroup and the urban areas developed by Vingroup continuously win prestigious awards in international real estate such as "Best Investor – Best Developer"; "Best Villa Project – Best Villa Development"; "Best apartment project – Best Condo Development"; "Highly rated complex project – Best mixed-use Development",...
In addition to creating works bearing the mark of the times, Vingroup is also a factor that brings about a change in thinking and makes new living standards for Vietnamese people.
- Address: No. 7, Bang Lang 1, Viet Hung, Long Bien, Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 3974 9999 VND
- Website: vingroup.net
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vingroup.net/
Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group is abbreviated in Vietnamese as TKV, in English as Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group - Vinacomin. Vinacomin is a national industrial corporation of Vietnam with the main field of mining coal and Vietnamese minerals.
The production and business sectors of Vietnam Coal and Mineral Industries Group include:
- Coal industry
- Mineral industry
- Electrical industry
- Industry explode materials
- Building materials
- Build, gain
Some other industries: investment, infrastructure business, and real estate; water supply, wastewater treatment, afforestation and production and service provision in environmental protection; production and trading of lubricating oil, nitrogen, oxygen, earth lamps, consumer goods; supply materials and equipment. Some services: surveying, mapping, geological exploration; investment consulting, design; science and technology, informatics, inspection and assessment of goods; printing and publishing; training, providing medical treatment for occupational diseases and rehabilitation; commercial, hotel, tourism; shipping; labor export; insurance and finance.
- Head office: 226 Le Duan, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Phone: 024 3518 0400
- Website: www.vinacom.vn
Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank), whose international transaction name is Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, is the largest commercial bank in Vietnam by total assets, belonging to the type of enterprise. Special class state. According to the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) report in 2007, Agribank is the largest enterprise in Vietnam.
Agribank has a total staff of 40.000 people as of 2009. Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam provides personal accounts, corporate accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, use, and international payments.
- Head office: No. 49 Ly Thai To Street, Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Phone: 043 934 3327
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sbv.gov.vn
Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam has the international transaction name of Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (referred to as BIDV). It is the largest state-owned commercial bank in Vietnam by total assets and revenue in 2016 and the fourth largest enterprise in Vietnam as reported by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in 2007. BIDV is a particular class state-owned enterprise and has business cooperation with more than 800 banks worldwide.
The bank was ranked 13th in the list of the best places to work in Vietnam in 2018.
BIDV has more than 25.000 staff members who are well-trained and experienced financial consultants. The current chief economist of BIDV is Mr. Can Van Luc, a leading economist trained at Harvard - USA.
BIDV's business fields and activities include banking, insurance, securities, and financial investment.
- Head office: BIDV Tower, No. 35 Hang Voi, Ly Thai To, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Hotline: 1900 9247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: bidv.com.vn
MWG is the number 1 retailer in Vietnam regarding revenue and profit, with a network of more than 2.200 stores nationwide. MWG operates retail chains: thegioididong.com, Dien May Xanh, Bach Hoa Xanh. In addition, MWG also expands to foreign markets with the Bigphone mobile device retail chain in Cambodia.
MWG focuses on building differentiated customer service with outstanding quality, in line with the customer-centered culture in every thought and action of the company. MWG continuously improves to bring customers the most enjoyable and satisfying experience based on a culture of customer focus and integrity. MWG brings a stable life to employees, high profits for long-term investors, and contributes to community welfare.
Core values of employees at all MWG retail chains:
- Attentive to customers.
- Make good on your commitments and take responsibility.
- Love and support colleagues.
- Honesty in matters of money and relationships.
- Enthusiasm in work.
- Address: Lot T2-1.2, D1 Street, Hi-Tech Park, Tan Phu, District 9, HCMC
- Hotline: 1800 1060
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: mwg.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegioididongcom
Large corporations and companies have contributed to making Vietnam richer, more prosperous, and more developed in many fields. With the same goal of reaching and reaching further in the international arena and attracting more foreign investors to Vietnam, we can undoubtedly expect bigger things from companies, this corporation.