Financial and banking services are growing day by day in Vietnam with significant progress. Therefore, the list of the best large reputable and trusted banks in Vietnam chosen by many customers today will be more necessary for selecting one or more banks to deposit assets and finance.
Techcombank has more than 300 branches in big and small cities in Vietnam and has installed more than 1,400 ATMs nationwide. Techcombank provides financial products and services to meet the diverse needs of many customer segments. Therefore, it has so far attracted more than 6 million individual and corporate customers in Vietnam. Many financial services include:
- Credit products, e-banking
- Savings products
- Payment services
- International money transfers
- Other convenient services.
- English Name: Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Heading office: No.91 Ba Trieu Street, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- Phone: +84 4 3944 6368
- Fax: +84 4 3944 6395
- SWIFT Code: VTCBVNVX
- Website: https://www.techcombank.com.vn
As a well-established and developed under the leadership and direction of the Central Military Commission - Ministry of Defense, MB has always affirmed its solid position in the leading commercial joint-stock banks in Vietnam for many years.
Since 2020, according to the annual report, MB Bank has more than 14,800 employees working across 296 transaction points in provinces and cities nationwide, with the average income of employees is 28.93 million/month ($1260,88). There is a head office in Hanoi, 03 branches in Laos and Cambodia, a representative office in Russia, and seven companies that are achieving many successes in each specific field:
- MB Ageas Life Insurance (MB Ageas Life)
- Military Insurance (MIC)
- MB Capital (MB Investment Fund Management Joint Stock Company)
- MB Securities (MB Securities Joint Stock Company).
- English Name: Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Heading office: No.21, Cat Linh Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Phone: 1900 545426 – (84) 4 3767 4050
- Fax: (84) 4 3767 4050
- SWIFT: MSCBVNVX
- Website: https://www.mbbank.com.vn
Since 2020, Vietinbank has had 01 Head Office, 02 Representative Offices in Da Nang City and Ho Chi Minh City), 09 non-business units, 07 subsidiaries, 155 branches, 958 transaction offices across 63 provinces and cities in Vietnam. Regarding the overseas network, Vietinbank currently has 01 Representative Office in Myanmar, 02 Branches in the Federal Republic of Germany, 01 Bank with 100% capital in Lao People's Democratic Republic (Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade Ltd. South in Laos).
Moreover, VietinBank also has agency relationships with more than 1,000 correspondent banks in more than 90 countries and territories worldwide to serve different needs and classes of customers.
- English Name: Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade
- Heading office: No.108, Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Phone: (84-24) 3942 1030
- Fax: (84-24) 3942 1032
- SWIFT: ICBVVNVX
- Website: https://www.vietinbank.vn
After more than 50 years of operation in the banking sector, Vietcombank is now one of the largest commercial banks in Vietnam.
It is a versatile bank, operating in many fields and providing a full range of leading financial services in international trade.
Traditional activities include:
- Capital trading, capital mobilization, project financing
- Credit, card services
- Bank guarantees
Also, modern banking services include:
- Foreign currency trading and derivatives.
- Card services.
- E-banking for all customers.
- English Name: JSC Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam
- Heading office: No.198, Tran Quang Khai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Phone: 043 934 3137
- Fax: 043 826 9067
- SWIFT code: BFTVVNVX
- Website: http://vietcombank.com.vn
BIDV is one of Vietnam's oldest and leading banks, with more than 25,000 employees, 190 branches, 871 network points (up from 855), more than 57,800 ATMs and POSs across 63 provinces and six countries around the world.
BIDV provides diversified financial products in many fields: Credit, deposit, card services, digital banking, treasury, foreign exchange market, insurance, securities investment, finance... Especially, digital banking is being developed day by day.
- Full Name: JSC Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam
- Heading office: No.35, Hang Voi Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Phone: 19009247 / (+84-24) 22200588
- Fax: (+84-24) 22200399
- SWIFT code: BIDVVNVX
- Website: http://www.bidv.com.vn
ACB, also known as Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank, is a pioneer bank in many business activities in Vietnam, with more than 350 branches/transaction offices with high-quality modern transaction space. Moreover, there are more than 11,000 ATMs and 850 Western Union agents nationwide, with a total number of nearly 10,000 employees by the end of 2020. The scale of ACB is relatively large compared to other banks in Vietnam.
Outstanding financial products include:
- Short-term, medium-term, and long-term loans.
- Savings deposit service, Payment service.
- Brokerage and securities investment consulting.
- Insurance agents.
They are very diverse and convenient, suitable for many needs of customers.
- English Name: Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Heading office: No.42, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: (84.8) 3929 0999
- Fax: (84.8) 3839 9885
- SWIFT Code: ASCBVNVX
- Website: http://www.acb.com.vn
Over ten years of active operation in the banking sector, TPBank has been reaping specific achievements. Besides, TPBank has focused and successfully developed modern infrastructure with public solutions. Advanced technology for breakthrough products includes:
- Ebank e-banking application
- LiveBank - 24/7 automatic banking model
- Savy - universal savings application
- QuickPay - payment by QR code, etc.
It can be seen that TPBank is gradually improving and providing a variety of digital banking services in the near future with low and modern service costs.
- English Name: Tien Phong Bank
- Heading office: FPT Tower, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
- Phone: 043 768 8998
- Fax: 043 768 8979
- SWIFT Code: PBVVNVX
- Website: https://tpb.vn