With a lovely landscape of blue water, yellow sands, and a shiny sky, Phu Quoc Island must be one of the most attractive destinations for tours in Vietnam. Especially, tourists come here to enjoy fresh seafood. Top 5 favorite restaurants are recommended for you below.
- Phuong Hoang Seafood Restaurant (Phoenix Seafood Restaurant)
- Song Bien Seafood Restaurant (Wave Seafood Restaurant)
- Xin Chao Seafood Restaurant (Hello Seafood Restaurant)
- Viet Phu Quoc Restaurant (Vietnamese Seafood Restaurant)
- Coc Shellfish Corner
Phuong Hoang Seafood Restaurant (Phoenix Seafood Restaurant)
Phuong Hoang Seafood Restaurant is assessed to converge all five important factors for a restaurant business, which are beautiful location, fresh delicious food, rich menu, dedicated service, reasonable prices.
The restaurant is located on Tran Hung Dao Street, right next to the seashore. The owner decorates it in simple design, bringing about a cozy atmosphere among friends or family. Significantly, the seafood is very fresh, diverse, and cooked in different cuisines. Therefore, tourists can also enjoy the fresh air with a light breeze from the ocean while tasting local specialty foods. Moreover, there is a night market nearby so that you can walk around after the meal. The place is one of the most prominent places for shopping in the area.
- Address: No.70B Tran Hung Dao Street, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc Island
- Opening hours: 10:00 - 23:00
- Hotline: 093.868.64.45