Hon Tam Nha Trang or Thuy Kim Son Island is 7 km far from the center of Nha Trang City. Hon Tam Island has become an ideal Nha Trang tourist destination for those who love eco-tourism and relaxation. It still retains many pristine and pure beauty in the middle of the clear blue sea.
- When to visit Hon Tam Island
- How to visit Hon Tam Island
- What to visit on Hon Tam Island
- Where to stay when visiting Hon Tam Island
The climate in Hon Tam Nha Trang is relatively mild. The average annual temperature is 26.3⁰C. The winter is short, and the dry season prolongs. It is an area with favorable weather conditions to travel. Thanks to good climate characteristics, tourism services in Hon Tam Nha Trang are served almost all year round. Therefore, there are thousands of tourists coming to the island every year.
However, to have a more specific view, the period from March to September is the most suitable time for you to visit Hon Tam Island in Nha Trang.
- Average hours of sunshine: 2.605
- Max temperature: August (29,3ºC)
- Min temperature: February (23,9ºC)