Quang Binh tourism is a journey to the sunny and windy piece, where there are many famous scenic spots. It is blessed by nature with a series of caves that fascinate young adventurers and blue beaches stretching with fine white sand.
- Attractions in Quang Binh Province
- Means of transport to Quang Binh
- Time to visit Quang Binh Province
- What to eat during Quang Binh
- How to travel in Quang Binh?
- Ticket price for sightseeing in Quang Binh Province
Yes, few places in Vietnam concentrate as many beautiful landscapes and diverse terrains as Quang Binh.
There are magnificent caves in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and pristine beaches such as Nhat Le, Da Nhay, Bao Ninh Beach. River systems combined with limestone create strange water of jade green at Nuoc Mooc or Chay River. Each place gives you a very different experience.
In addition, Quang Binh also has historical sites, attractive spiritual tourist attractions: Vung Chua, Temple of Mother Goddess Lieu Hanh, Hoang Phuc Pagoda.
- Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park: Phong Nha, Tien Son, Heaven Caves, Chay River - Dark Cave, Mooc Springs, Wind Waterfall - Botanic Gardens, Tam Co Cave (The cave of eight girls), the cave of swallow, the world's most significant Son Doong Cave, Ozo Park
- Dong Hoi City: Quang Binh Quan, Tam Toa Church, Mother Suot Monument, Quang Phu Sand Dunes, Dong Hoi Citadel, Dong Hoi food night market
- The attractions in the North of Quang Binh: Vung Chua - Dao Yen Island (offering incense), Ngang Pass, Princess Lieu Hanh Temple, Canh Duong mural village, Da Nhay Beach
- Attractions in the South of Quang Binh: Bang Hot Spring, Hoang Phuc Pagoda, General Vo Nguyen Giap Memorial House, Than Dinh Mountain, Truong Son Martyrs Memorial Temple, Long Dai Ferry Terminal, Tomb Ceremony of Nguyen Huu Canh