Cuc Phuong National Park (or Cuc Phuong forest) is a nature reserve and special-use forest in three regions of the Northwest, the Red River Delta, and the North Central Coast of three provinces: Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa. This national park has rich and diverse flora and fauna characterized by tropical rainforests. Many endangered species of flora and fauna are discovered and preserved here. This Ninh Binh national park is also the first national park in Vietnam. Cuc Phuong Tourism is famous for its forms of ecotourism and environmental tourism. Cuc Phuong attracts several hundred thousand visitors annually. You come here to explore the rich flora and fauna, admire the beautiful natural landscape, and participate in ecotourism, resort, campfire, adventure, research, and historical culture.
- When should you go to Cuc Phuong?
- Staying at Cuc Phuong
- Staying outside Cuc Phuong
- Some interesting activities
- Some delicious dishes in Cuc Phuong
- Some items need to bring
When should you go to Cuc Phuong?
- The climate in Cuc Phuong belongs to the tropical monsoon climate; the average annual temperature is about 24.7 °C. The terrain is complex, the forest in its primal form holds many mysteries, and the landscape is unique.
- From November to January next year is quite cold in the North, this occasion should not go to the forest.
- Around February to April is the right season to see birds such as pheasants, lepers, marble babblers, white bellies.
- The end of April and the beginning of May is the butterfly season in Cuc Phuong. At this time, Cuc Phuong National Park appeared thousands of colorful butterflies, creating a splendid and poetic scene.
- Every year, the weather is sunny from April to August, but sometimes there may be rain, storms. You should pay attention to check the weather before you go.