Measures for a Vietnamese Dress
To make our own costume Vietnamese Ao Dai have to take the following measures:
- Dress length: must measure from neck to ankle.
- Sleeve: measure from the nape to the wrist.
- Arm: measure from the shoulder to the wrist.
- Armpit: measure the diameter of the armpit.
- Bicep: measured diameter at the height of the biceps.
- Elbow: measure the diameter of the arm to the elbow.
- Neck: measure the neck diameter.
- Chest: measure the circumference of the chest.
- Upper Bust: measure the contour of the breast, by the top of the bust.
- Neck: measure from neck to chest by the height of the nipple.
- Bust: measure distance between the breasts at nipple height.
- Waist: measure the circumference of the waist.
- Back: measure width of back using the distance between armpits.
- Shoulder: measure distance between shoulders.
- Back Length: measure distance from the neck to the waist.
- Top part: measure distance from neck to waist.
- Hips: measure hips diameter.
- Trousers: measure from the waist to the floor.
- Thigh: measure the contour of the thigh.
- Knee: measure diameter of the knee.
How to take measurement for a Vietnamese Dress Ao Dai step by step
We show graphically how to take action to make a Vietnamese Ao Dai dress.